You can help save the planet!
True Green Kids is
crammed full of 100 fun, easy and pactical things you can do to become a
green change agent at home, at school and in your community.
YOU can make a difference:
- Role Reversal – tell Mum and Dad to turn off the TV
- Be a quick-change artist -swap clothes and decorate them with friends to create new, recycled outfits
- Be an eco-monitor and make sure everyone in your house has only four-minute showers
- See fresh food and eat it – edible packaging saves on waste
- Let the sunshine in – solar power your room
True Green Kids is the third book in the popular True Green
series. Kim McKay and Jenny Bonnin, part of hte Clean Up Australia
team. provide pratical tipes, easy-to follow web references and
entertaining activities so that you can minimise the impact of climate